Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Model 100

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dboulet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good evening, I own a pair of model 100 and am looking for any information about them. I think they were built in the late 90's. I have a picture if it can help.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you talking about an M100?

    Post a pic - it will help...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dboulet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good evening Todd, I'm not sure if it is the M100, I do not think so. Here is the data that is written on the back of the enclosures: Altec Lansing High Fidelity Speaker 100. The serial numbers are: 64757 and 64900. Please tell me how to post a picture. thanks. Daniel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.